Your children can continue with Dr. Monajemy if they need orthodontic care, using Invisalign®, the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Many of our patients and parents report the convenience of orthodontic care with Dr. Mona, preferring to stay at Purcellville Pediatric Dentistry instead of having to find a new provider and office just for orthodontic treatment.
Teaming up with Dr. Mona, a certified Invisalign® provider, and someone you already have a trusting relationship with, is a smart choice to help you achieve the magical smile you want. Please call our office with any questions you may have about Invisalign®. We are happy to answer your questions and schedule a consultation.
Invisalign® is the top choice for clear aligners to straighten teeth and correct mild to moderate orthodontic issues. Dr. Mona recommends Invisalign® for the following reasons:
- Faster Treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
- Proven Results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Better Fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign® clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually Invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible.
- Comfortable: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
If you’re already a patient at Purcellville Pediatric Dentistry, please feel free to talk with Dr. Mona at any appointment about your interest in Invisalign®, or kindly call our office. We are happy to answer any questions. If you decide you want to know more, it is our pleasure to schedule your consultation appointment. At your initial consultation, Dr. Mona will examine your mouth, discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening. Wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups approximately every six weeks.
Taking Care of Your New Magical Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera® retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign® clear aligners.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.