Prior to your appointment please review the following COVID-19 Health Screening questions. If you or anyone entering the office on the day of your appointment will answer yes to any of the questions, please call our office at least a day before your appointment to determine if we need to reschedule your appointment.
- Do you/they have a fever or have you/they felt hot or feverish in the last 21 days?
- Do you/they have a cough, breathing difficulties, or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you/they experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you/they in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
Again, if you or anyone entering the office on the day of your appointment will answer yes to any of the questions, please call our office at least a day before your appointment to determine if we need to reschedule your appointment.
All of our COVID-19 safety protocols are in compliance with the American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. On the day of your appointment, we ask for your cooperation with our protocols:
- You must wear a mask into our office. The mask must cover your nose and mouth. If you have your own masks please wear them, if not, we will provide masks.
- When you enter the office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer located by our front door.
- We will complete a COVID-19 Health Screening and take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- We will ask that parents stay in the reception room and not in the clinical area with your child. In circumstances when a parent must accompany their child (special needs, children ages 4 and under, or new patients), the parent will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distance.
Our clinical team members will be wearing the highest level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) available, including gowns, masks, face shields, and gloves. We follow the strictest disinfectant strategies for all surfaces and dental tools, using disinfectants that meet criteria for use against COVID-19.
Thank you for your support and patience. If you would like more information about our team’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call.