We are pleased to let you know that we will be re-opening our practice on May 18, 2020. We ask for your patience and understanding as we will be making changes to our schedule, the volume of patients we treat, and our office procedures. We will be prioritizing urgent care over the first weeks of re-opening.
We have new safety protocols in compliance with the American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. Our clinical team members will be wearing the highest level of Personal Protective Equipment available, including gowns, masks, face shields, and gloves. We will continue to follow the strictest disinfectant strategies for all surfaces and dental tools, using disinfectants that meet criteria for use against COVID-19.
On the day of your appointment, we ask for your cooperation with our new protocols:
- Please wait in your car and call our office at 540-441-7627 to check-in.
- We will complete a COVID-19 Health Screening for every person entering the office. The screening will be completed over the phone when you call to check-in.
- We will call you when we are ready for you to come into the office. We will meet you at the door and take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer before you enter the office.
- You must wear a mask into our office. The mask must cover your nose and mouth. If you have your own masks please wear them, if not, we will provide masks.
- When you enter the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- We will ask you to read and sign a COVID-19 Consent Form for your family.
- We will ask that parents stay in the reception room, or preferably your car, and not in the clinical area with your child. In circumstances when a parent must accompany their child, the parent will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distance.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work to adjust our schedule and implement procedures to ensure your safety.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.